‘We’ve seen it before’: Sacred animal objects on display in church
A group of church sacred animal objects has been on display outside a Sydney church for a few days.
The objects were recently installed at the Temple of the Sacred Heart in the historic City of Sydney’s historic Old Street.
They are part of a large collection of objects that have been on show in the church’s sanctuary since 1882.
The collection was chosen because of the significance of their use, which is one of the reasons why they were donated to the church.
The Sacred Heart has been a church since 1881 and is home to a number of sacred animal items, including an ancient and famous skull.
The skull was originally discovered in 1882 by a man named John Stearns who took the skull to the temple where he put it in a wooden box.
The box was later taken to the City of New South Wales and displayed in the Temple for about 150 years.
The original box was donated to Sydney by a prominent local, William J Withers, who died in 1900.
The items have been in the collection of the Temple since then and have been displayed in a variety of ways.
They have been placed in different locations around the church and they have also been displayed at other sites including the Royal Botanic Gardens.
The Temple of Sacred Heart is located at the corner of Church and Main Streets, Sydney, and has been in a private home for about 50 years.
It was originally designed by renowned architect John Gough and features a central plaza, a gallery and a reception hall.